- UK and New Zealand expand working holiday visas 1 July 2022The age limit for a visa to live and work in either country will go up to 35 under a new deal.
- Energy companies' customer service hits record low 1 July 2022Standards have "plummeted" since last year when many firms went bust, Citizens Advice says.
- Rail strikes: No rush to call for more action, says union 1 July 2022The RMT's comments follow last week's industrial action which caused travel disruption across the UK.
- Russia moves to take control of Sakhalin-2 oil and gas project 1 July 2022The Russian government moves to take over Sakhalin-2 in which Shell has a share of more than a quarter.
- US stocks see worst first half drop in more than 50 years 1 July 2022The S&P 500 index dropped by more than 20%, while major indexes around the world also fell sharply.
- Missing Cryptoqueen: FBI adds Ruja Ignatova to top ten most wanted 1 July 2022Ruja Ignatova is accused of defrauding victims out of $4bn (£3.2bn) through a cryptocurrency scam.
- UK sandwich chain Pret A Manger to launch in India 1 July 2022Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries will open outlets across the country under a franchise deal.
- Hardship funding for students doubled last year 30 June 2022Universities gave £121m to students in financial difficulty, Freedom of Information responses suggest.
- Cost of living: Families who care for relatives' children in crisis 30 June 2022Laura took in her two half-siblings six years ago, but says she is now struggling as prices soar.
- Sri Lanka fuel crisis: Waiting for days to get fuel 30 June 2022Even taxi drivers and car salesmen are forced into two-day mile-long queues for petrol in Sri Lanka.
© 2022 Vance Financial Management. All Rights Reserved.
VANCE Financial Management is a trading name of David Vance Consulting Ltd, a company registered in Scotland (SC346801).
David Vance Consulting Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 806587).
The FCA does not regulate tax advice, trusts and wills.
Registered Office: Suite 324-325, Baltic Chambers, 50 Wellington Street, Glasgow, G2 6HJ.
Tel: 0141 202 0753 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Web: www.vancefm.co.uk
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK