Pension Planning AdviceVance Financial Management offer an extensive range of advice with pension planning depending on when you start your plan.
What We Can Help You With
- Setting up a pension plan
- Reviewing your existing pension plan
- Pension drawdown
- Pension consolidation
- Pension freedoms
- Annuity advice
Planning for retirementFirstly, the amount of money the client has available needs to be calculated after which we can offer advice on the various investments that can allow you to enjoy a good retirement as well as investing in funds that will deliver the growth required.
Pension FreedomsAnyone aged 55+ can take their entire pension savings as a lump sum, the first 25% coming tax free. Taking a lump sum is appealing to many, particularly if there is a need to pay off debt, like a mortgage, however, this will reduce your income during retirement.
Pension Transfer or ConsolidationEnsuring you get the most out of the contributions you’ve made and keeping track of your pension portfolio is important so it remains appropriate to your needs. Consolidation of your pensions is a straightforward way to achieve this, involving moving a number of pension plans into one single plan where possible.
AnnuitiesHistorically, annuities were the primary option to provide income from pensions with 25% of the pension fund taken at retirement, tax free, and the remaining 75% is given to an insurance company. This provides a low-risk, guaranteed income that is consistent or increases until death.
At-Retirement PlanningThis is the most important part of planning as there is a wide range of choices to choose from. And some of the choices, like purchasing an annuity are irreversible. Therefore advice should always be sought. Vance Financial Management will guide you through this decision making process that offer choices that are tailored to your needs.
Post-Retirement PlanningOnce in retirement, because of the ever changing financial and economic climate, Vance Financial Management provides essential on-going advice to maintain your standard of living. Also, your circumstances and requirements will change over time. Therefore, at Vance Financial Management, we offer reviews that will provide the support that you need.
Kind Words from our Clients
I have always been impressed by his market knowledge , and desire to find solutions for retirement/investments that are best suited to our personal situation.
In addition,David helped to progress a critical illness claim after a fall at home 5 years ago ,resulting in premature retirement, when the company concerned was less than helpful initially.
His visits are always at a mutually suitable time and date , and David is a friendly and welcome visitor.
His investment suggestions and portfolio changes changes have proven to be good choices to date, and we look forward to David’s advice for years to come..
Dr A M
Dr M G
We feel that we can contact David and his office staff at anytime.
W. & M. R
When circumstances required prioritisation of attention and energy to other areas of our lives, it was reassuring to know he was continuing to monitor and review. He quickly responded to any questions we had and promptly dealt with matters which required attention.
The prospect of challenges ahead is less daunting, knowing that we have his continued support and interest in ensuring positive outcomes in our financial planning.
Dr B. B.
Miss A. M.
I would recommend him to anyone requiring impartial financial advice.
Mr W. O.
Mr J. S.
My association with David has become a working relationship where I am happy to share all my private and personal information, in return for the best financial advice available. His advice to date has proved to be sound and I am very pleased with the monies that my investments have accrued over this period.
Dealing with David also makes me relaxed, knowing that he understands my lifestyle, he provides me with individual attention by considering the fine details of my financial position, he considers my future requirements and he always emphasises the possible attached risks.
Honesty and integrity are important factors to me and Vance Financial Management are a company that I highly recommend.
Mr A. W.
Mr M. S.
© 2022 Vance Financial Management. All Rights Reserved.
VANCE Financial Management is a trading name of David Vance Consulting Ltd, a company registered in Scotland (SC346801).
David Vance Consulting Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 806587).
The FCA does not regulate tax advice, trusts and wills.
Registered Office: Suite 324-325, Baltic Chambers, 50 Wellington Street, Glasgow, G2 6HJ.
Tel: 0141 202 0753 – Email: email@example.com – Web: www.vancefm.co.uk
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK